About this Position:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and verification of multilayer PCBs with focus on low-cost, high reliability and high volume manufacturing.
- Create design and production documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations as required for PCB design.
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams.
- Active participation in peer reviews.
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with APTIV’s quality standards.
- Follow Electrical Design Process.
- Company image building and promotion.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Secure confidential information and company’s property.
- Master degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools.
ENVIE ESTA OFERTA DE EMPREGO POR EMAIL PARA UM(A) AMIGO(A) >>