About this Position:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analysis of customer requirements and technical specifications.
- Define parameters and functionality of product according to customer requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation for electronic prototypes.
- Analyze technical innovations and evaluate application on APTIV products.
- Support vehicle and bench test execution.
- Active support and cooperate with software and test engineers.
- Active participate in systems reviews and project meetings.
- Keep contact with customer regarding project.
- Active participate in technical innovation programs.
- Accomplish tasks in accordance to APTIV quality standards.
- Care for good company image in front of customers and co-operator companies.
- Continuous develop of professional qualifications.
- Care for confidential information and company’s property.
- Master degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of programming languages
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- German or French knowledge
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic measurement basis
- Familiarity with the application of micro-controllers and SW programming
- Knowledge of Requirements Management platforms (e.g. DOORS, Polarion)
ENVIE ESTA OFERTA DE EMPREGO POR EMAIL PARA UM(A) AMIGO(A) >>
Outras ofertas relacionadas:
Consultor Imobiliário para Lisboa (M/F) - Formação GratuitaPublicado em: 2018-12-03
Oferta na região de:
TAGS: Arquitectura e urbanismo | Comercial e Call Center | Construção Civil | Consultadoria | Direito e Advocacia | Educação e Ensino | Engenharia | Formação | Lojas e Comércio | Marketing e Publicidade VER DETALHES DO ANÚNCIO >>