Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsus Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
The Technical Sales Support Coordinator provides pre-sales and post-sales technical support and training to support sales representatives, resellers and customers during the sales process, working closely with sales and account teams.
• Responds to technical issues and questions to support sales employees and customers
• Provides pre and post-sales support, delivering basic technical presentations assisting the sales team.
• Prepares accurate and timely responses to requests received.
• Gains and maintains technical expertise for all products supported
• Works primarily in structured assignments in support of assigned sales employees
• May oversee some post-sales activities including installation, product shipment and delivery, and invoicing.
- Graduated with a Specialist university degree or equivalent education, have a technical certificate according to specialization and relevant experience in IT solution and/or service consulting or similar area;
- Hardware knowledgeable (PC, Servers, Storage). SAP and cloud knowledge adds on;
- Focused on the client, emotional resilient, a good communicator, persuasive and impacting;
- Used to think analytically to architect the right solution and applying specific Consulting Methods, Tools & Techniques
- Fluent in English and Polish
- · Competitive salary and bonuses;
- · Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- · Work life balance with full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- · Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- · International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- · Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- · Several discounts available with our partners
- · The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
ENVIE ESTA OFERTA DE EMPREGO POR EMAIL PARA UM(A) AMIGO(A) >>
Outras ofertas relacionadas:
Nederlands een nederlandse service desk medewerker(ster) (m/v) | Fujitsu Portugal GDCPublicado em: 2019-03-07
Oferta na região de:
TAGS: Comercial e Call Center | Informática e Serviços VER DETALHES DO ANÚNCIO >>