About this Position:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Testing embedded Software Systems
- Preparing test cases based on customer requirements.
- Design automated test environment and test automation.
- Performing tests execution and results reporting.
- Continuous co-operation with SW engineering group.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Co-operation with local and remote APTIV teams.
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to APTIV quality standards and schedules.
- Care for good company image.
- Care for confidential information and company’s property.
- Teamwork commitment and responsibility
- Master degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related.
- Good English skills (both spoken and written).
- Intermediate Knowledge of programming languages – C ,C++, C#.
- Intermediate Knowledge of electronics.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Basic Knowledge of metrology.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
Outras ofertas relacionadas:
Consultor Imobiliário para Lisboa (M/F) - Formação GratuitaPublicado em: 2018-12-03
Oferta na região de:
TAGS: Arquitectura e urbanismo | Comercial e Call Center | Construção Civil | Consultadoria | Direito e Advocacia | Educação e Ensino | Engenharia | Formação | Lojas e Comércio | Marketing e Publicidade VER DETALHES DO ANÚNCIO >>