About this Position:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications with focus on low-cost, high reliability and high volume manufacturing.
- Create design documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with the quality system.
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams.
- Active participation in peer reviews.
- Follow Electrical Design Process.
- Company image building and promotion.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Secure confidential information and company’s property.
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar.
- Good English skills (both spoken and written).
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Knowledge in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on microcontroller devices, medium power analog circuits and signal measurement.
- Knowledge in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance.
- Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools.
Outras ofertas relacionadas:
Consultor Imobiliário para Lisboa (M/F) - Formação GratuitaPublicado em: 2018-12-03
Oferta na região de:
TAGS: Arquitectura e urbanismo | Comercial e Call Center | Construção Civil | Consultadoria | Direito e Advocacia | Educação e Ensino | Engenharia | Formação | Lojas e Comércio | Marketing e Publicidade VER DETALHES DO ANÚNCIO >>