- Fluent / Native in written and verbal in French
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Professional experience in back office or administrative task-based roles;
- Experience in text editing, revision or digital content analysis (desirable, not mandatory);
- Complete Compulsory Education (Minimum required);
- Great command of MS Office Tools
- Rigorous and productive approach in delivering quality services;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Previous experience working within a team;
- Proactive and dynamic approach;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Integration in a solid and prestigious multinational company, leader in its sector;
- Possibility of joining a dynamic team with a high potential, contractual conditions matching your proven experience and career development opportunities.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is looking for a number of language speakers to support one of our key global clients. The role involves review of uploaded content and flagged account activity for indicators of fraudulent activity to remove fraudulent content according to our Client Policy.
ENVIE ESTA OFERTA DE EMPREGO POR EMAIL PARA UM(A) AMIGO(A) >>
Outras ofertas relacionadas:
Service Desk Agent – Deutsch/English (w/m/d) | Fujitsu Portugal GDCPublicado em: 2019-03-07
Oferta na região de:
TAGS: Comercial e Call Center | Entretenimento e Artes VER DETALHES DO ANÚNCIO >>